Remnant of Knoll Bocce Magic Black Upholstery Fabric
Bocce offers a delicate textured stripe on a very durable eco-intelligent polyester. “Magic” features a black background with stripes in soft blue, light grey and medium grey.
ID Number 150908-88111RT
Pattern Repeat 3.5” Horizontal, 7” Vertical
Fiber Contents 100% Eco-Intelligent Polyester
Vendor Knoll Textiles
Fire Codes: Cal 117 Section E, Part I: Pass
Cleaning: W-S:Water-Based Cleaning Agents And Foam Or Mild, Water-Free Solvents May Be Used For Cleaning This Fabric.
Additional Information: “Approved For Upholstery And Wrapped Panel.” (Knoll Textiles). Primary Use: Upholstery. Designer: Knolltextiles. Origin: United States. Weight: 9.5 Oz. Upholstery Type: Heavy Duty. Tensile Strength Weft: 137, Warp: 284. Seam Slippage Weft: 88 Sb, Warp: 39.5. Colorfastness Wet: 4.5, Dry: 4.5. Brush Pill: 5. Lightfastness 40 Hrs: 5.
SHIPPING FABRIC BY THE YARD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $150 via Fedex Ground or USPS within the Contiguous 48 States
- We Inspect the Fabric Before We Ship
- Most orders will Ship within three business Days. Due to the high volume of orders when there are sales, it may add a couple days. If your project is on a time frame, please include a message with the order and we will do our best to ship it out as quickly as possible.
- We Only Ship to the USA and Canada
- Orders in Contiguous 48 States Ship via Fedex Ground from Indiana
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada Ship via United States Postal Service from Indiana
- Authorized Returns are Not Refunded Shipping Charges. Please Read Our Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Welcome to Toto Fabrics Yardage Estimate Guide!
At Toto Fabrics we don't want you buying too much fabric, and we certainly don't want you buying too little! That's why we're offering this handy chart for estimating the amount of designer fabric you'll need.
*1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
*1 foot (12 inches) = .305 meter
*1 yard (36 inches) = 0.914 meters
The fabric repeat allowance chart above does not take the armrest covers, self-lined skirts, or pillow backs into consideration. When purchasing designer upholstery fabric through Toto Fabrics, please consider purchasing an extra yard of fabric to cover those accessories.
If ordering discount upholstery fabric for a slip cover, please be sure to precisely measure your sofa, chair, ottoman, or chaise lounge. Do not forget about seam allowances! Also, consider upholstery fabric shrinkage if you are expecting to wash your slip cover. It will benefit you to wash all fabric beforehand.
When creating your own window hangings or coverings without drapery fabrics, you need to consider a liner as well as a fabric for design and decoration. If you have larger windows, you may want to purchase an extra amount of drapery fabrics to consider the additional width of the windows.
Bedding and table linens are fabric pieces that are often washed due to their consistent use. It is recommended to consider the shrinkage of upholstery fabric before placing your order. Be aware that most fabrics shrink up to 5%!