Remnant of CF Stinson Moccasin Bramble Brown Upholstery Vinyl
A beautiful shade of medium taupe brown faux leather vinyl upholstery fabric with the look and feel of real leather. Fantastic durability and a natural looking grain. Made of 100% vinyl.
ID Number 150531-88109RT
Pattern Repeat 0” Horizontal, 0” Vertical
Fiber Contents 100% Vinyl
Vendor CF Stinson
Fire Codes: California Technical Bulletin 117 Section E (Cs-191-53), Ufac Class 1, Nfpa 260, Astm E-84 (Adhered) Class A
Cleaning: (W-S) Water-Based Cleaning Agents And Foam May Be Used For Cleaning. This Fabric May Also Be Cleaned With Mild, Water-Free Solvents. Cleaning By A Professional Service Is Recommended.
Additional Information: Performance: Mildew Resistance, Abrasion Resistance. Moisture Barrier: Yes. Weight: 27 Oz. +/- 1 Oz. Per Lin. Yard.
SHIPPING FABRIC BY THE YARD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 via UPS Ground or USPS within the Contiguous 48 States
- We Inspect the Fabric Before We Ship
- Most orders will Ship within three business Days. Due to the high volume of orders when there are sales, it may add a couple days. If your project is on a time frame, please include a message with the order and we will do our best to ship it out as quickly as possible.
- We Only Ship to the USA and Canada
- Orders in Contiguous 48 States Ship via UPS Ground from Indiana
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada Ship via United States Postal Service from Indiana
- Authorized Returns are Not Refunded Shipping Charges. Please Read Our Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Welcome to Toto Fabrics Yardage Estimate Guide!
At Toto Fabrics we don't want you buying too much fabric, and we certainly don't want you buying too little! That's why we're offering this handy chart for estimating the amount of designer fabric you'll need.
*1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
*1 foot (12 inches) = .305 meter
*1 yard (36 inches) = 0.914 meters
The fabric repeat allowance chart above does not take the armrest covers, self-lined skirts, or pillow backs into consideration. When purchasing designer upholstery fabric through Toto Fabrics, please consider purchasing an extra yard of fabric to cover those accessories.
If ordering discount upholstery fabric for a slip cover, please be sure to precisely measure your sofa, chair, ottoman, or chaise lounge. Do not forget about seam allowances! Also, consider upholstery fabric shrinkage if you are expecting to wash your slip cover. It will benefit you to wash all fabric beforehand.
When creating your own window hangings or coverings without drapery fabrics, you need to consider a liner as well as a fabric for design and decoration. If you have larger windows, you may want to purchase an extra amount of drapery fabrics to consider the additional width of the windows.
Bedding and table linens are fabric pieces that are often washed due to their consistent use. It is recommended to consider the shrinkage of upholstery fabric before placing your order. Be aware that most fabrics shrink up to 5%!