Remnant of Pallas On The Fringe Espresso Upholstery Fabric
Here is a fringed flower appearance in a bloom of colors of ecru, light blue and orange with a brown background. This Crypton upholstery fabric is a durable match for many projects.
ID Number 150405-55-1-397RT
Pattern Repeat 14.5” Horizontal, 13.75” Vertical
Fiber Contents 64% Rayon, 36% Polyester
Vendor Pallas Textiles
Fire Codes: Cali Bulletin 117 Section E
Cleaning: W - Water-Based Cleaner Only.
Additional Information: Application: Upholstery. Weight: 15.52 Oz. Color Fastness: Passes Aatcc 8 Dry Crocking, Class 4 Minimum. Wet Crocking, Class 3 Minimum. Tensile: Passes Brush Pill Astm D3511, 3 Minimum. Light Fastness: Passes Aatcc 16A Or Aatcc 16E Class 4 Minimum At 40 Hours. “Designed By Laura Guido-Clark. On The Fringe Shows Random Overlapping Circles Floating In A Simple Twill Background. Its Abstract Organic Shapes Are Both Delicate And Dense. The Multi-Colored Combinations Range In Depth And Transparency, Creating A Layered Look.” (Pallas Textiles). 2010 Best Of Neocon Gold, Healthcare Fabrics. 2010 Best Of The Year Award Honoree From Interior Design Magazine.
Staff Use Only: 42D
SHIPPING FABRIC BY THE YARD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 via UPS Ground or USPS within the Contiguous 48 States
- We Inspect the Fabric Before We Ship
- Most orders will Ship within three business Days. Due to the high volume of orders when there are sales, it may add a couple days. If your project is on a time frame, please include a message with the order and we will do our best to ship it out as quickly as possible.
- We Only Ship to the USA and Canada
- Orders in Contiguous 48 States Ship via UPS Ground from Indiana
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada Ship via United States Postal Service from Indiana
- Authorized Returns are Not Refunded Shipping Charges. Please Read Our Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Welcome to Toto Fabrics Yardage Estimate Guide!
At Toto Fabrics we don't want you buying too much fabric, and we certainly don't want you buying too little! That's why we're offering this handy chart for estimating the amount of designer fabric you'll need.
*1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
*1 foot (12 inches) = .305 meter
*1 yard (36 inches) = 0.914 meters
The fabric repeat allowance chart above does not take the armrest covers, self-lined skirts, or pillow backs into consideration. When purchasing designer upholstery fabric through Toto Fabrics, please consider purchasing an extra yard of fabric to cover those accessories.
If ordering discount upholstery fabric for a slip cover, please be sure to precisely measure your sofa, chair, ottoman, or chaise lounge. Do not forget about seam allowances! Also, consider upholstery fabric shrinkage if you are expecting to wash your slip cover. It will benefit you to wash all fabric beforehand.
When creating your own window hangings or coverings without drapery fabrics, you need to consider a liner as well as a fabric for design and decoration. If you have larger windows, you may want to purchase an extra amount of drapery fabrics to consider the additional width of the windows.
Bedding and table linens are fabric pieces that are often washed due to their consistent use. It is recommended to consider the shrinkage of upholstery fabric before placing your order. Be aware that most fabrics shrink up to 5%!