Remnant of Orissa Promise Yellow Upholstery Fabric
Blurry striae lines run vertically along this durable textured upholstery fabric in shades of beige with a hint of green. The lightweight material has a soft, golden sheen that shimmers in the light.
ID Number 150728-55103RT
Pattern Repeat 0” Horizontal, 0” Vertical
Fiber Contents 76% Polyester, 24% Cotton
Vendor Maharam Fabrics
Fire Codes: California Bulletin #117 And Nfpa 260, And Is Compatible With California Bulletin #133
Additional Information: Product #460340. 10.2 Oz/Ly (317 Gr/Lm). Recommended For Seating Upholstery. Lightfastness: 40+ Hours. Reduced Environmental Impact. Environmentally Improved Manufacturing Process. Pfoa Free. Contributes To Leed Mr Credit 6, Rapidly Renewable Materials. Contributes To Leed Ieq Credit 4.5, Low Emitting Materials, Systems Furniture And Seating. Contributes To Leed Hc Mr Credit 5, Furniture And Medical Furnishings. Greenguard And Greenguard Gold For Children And Schools Certified For Indoor Air Quality. Clean With Mild, Water-Free Dry Cleaning Solvent.
SHIPPING FABRIC BY THE YARD
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 via UPS Ground or USPS within the Contiguous 48 States
- We Inspect the Fabric Before We Ship
- Most orders will Ship within three business Days. Due to the high volume of orders when there are sales, it may add a couple days. If your project is on a time frame, please include a message with the order and we will do our best to ship it out as quickly as possible.
- We Only Ship to the USA and Canada
- Orders in Contiguous 48 States Ship via UPS Ground from Indiana
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada Ship via United States Postal Service from Indiana
- Authorized Returns are Not Refunded Shipping Charges. Please Read Our Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Welcome to Toto Fabrics Yardage Estimate Guide!
At Toto Fabrics we don't want you buying too much fabric, and we certainly don't want you buying too little! That's why we're offering this handy chart for estimating the amount of designer fabric you'll need.
*1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
*1 foot (12 inches) = .305 meter
*1 yard (36 inches) = 0.914 meters
The fabric repeat allowance chart above does not take the armrest covers, self-lined skirts, or pillow backs into consideration. When purchasing designer upholstery fabric through Toto Fabrics, please consider purchasing an extra yard of fabric to cover those accessories.
If ordering discount upholstery fabric for a slip cover, please be sure to precisely measure your sofa, chair, ottoman, or chaise lounge. Do not forget about seam allowances! Also, consider upholstery fabric shrinkage if you are expecting to wash your slip cover. It will benefit you to wash all fabric beforehand.
When creating your own window hangings or coverings without drapery fabrics, you need to consider a liner as well as a fabric for design and decoration. If you have larger windows, you may want to purchase an extra amount of drapery fabrics to consider the additional width of the windows.
Bedding and table linens are fabric pieces that are often washed due to their consistent use. It is recommended to consider the shrinkage of upholstery fabric before placing your order. Be aware that most fabrics shrink up to 5%!